A perfect way to start your day with these easy flourless gluten-free protein muffins. You only need these simple ingredients, a blender, muffin tin and an oven!
Flourless Protein Muffins
- 2 large bananas
- 4 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 scoops whey protein (I used MyProtein here)
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of gluten-free baking powder
- 50g of sugar
- 50g of milk chocolate vermicelli
Blend everything, pre-heat oven to 200°C, spray your muffin tin with cooking spray, scoop batter into muffin tin and bake in the oven around 12 minutes.
For more recipes, please click here.